Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Zenstring "Bloom" Longies & Union Center Knits "Woodsman" Longies

Zenstring "Bloom" Longies
This cuff needed to be a longer than normal cuff as the Zenstring "Bloom" was leftover from doing a soaker so I did not have a full skein to work with. This cuff was approx 1 1/2" I had tried three other cuffs and was unhappy with each of them. I'm pleased with how these turned out and my dh likes them as well so that says something LOL
Zenstring "Bloom" Longies

Ruffle with Seed Stitch edging

Union Center Knits "Woodsman" colorway
This is by far my favorite boy colorway I've knit to date! If we had a little boy still in cloth diapers I'd be begging Joni of Union Center Knits to dye some of this colorway for me! The pictures do not do this pair of longies justice!

Union Center Knits "Woodsman"

Union Center Knits "Woodsman"

Union Center Knits "Woodsman"

No comments:

Post a Comment