Monday, February 9, 2009

Gracecody Longies with action pictures

Knit with Cestari Fine Merino in the "Dusty Orchid" colorway. One of my alltime favorite colors! This yarn is so cottony to knit with! And such a pleasure to knit with such a beautiful color! This was the first time I had done the plaited cable. I was quite thrilled with how they turned out! I think my own daughter will need a sweater/pant set like this for next winter!

Cestari Dusty Orchid double braid leg Cestari Dusty Orchid double braid side

This mama was so sweet to knit for - she was kind enough to allow me to save off the pictures to post here and in my album. Isn't her little girl a cutie pie! She requested an extra long inseam with a longer cuff so that her little one could wear the longies next year and this year with the cuff rolled up.

Gracecody model 5
Gracecody model 4
'Gracecody
Cestari Fine Merino "Dusty Orchid" colorway
used 5 7/8oz at 4spi
H22, R18, I11, T12

No comments:

Post a Comment