Sunday, February 15, 2009

Amber Beck Fiber Arts Hand-spun Longies

This is the most stunning yarn! It is hand-spun by Amber Beck Fiber Arts in the "Cameron" colorway! This was such an honor to knit for this mama. I hope that she likes them and the little surprise I included (keyring longies made from this yarn - she said it was custom spun/dyed for her little boy and named after him so I thought she might like to have a mini-keepsake of her special yarn). These photos are not the best - it had been snowing the day before and we just did not have good lighting until sunset so the light was at a funny angle. The pictures of the yarn are far more accurate. Hopefully I can get a decent pic in the morning before these get mailed off.
Amber Beck Fiber Arts "Cameron" Braided Longies ABFA side


This is the yarn when I received it in the mail! Stunning!
ABFA cameron skeins
ABFA Cameron wound 3

It was amazing to see this yarn transform - the pictures above of the completed item simply do not do the yarn justice - here is a close-up picture so that the true beauty can be seen.
ABFA close

7.25oz H20,R19,I11,T11; 3.5spi

No comments:

Post a Comment